Saturday, November 5, 2011

korea's image problem iii addendum

what it is: korean rock music mixtape
where i found it: several nice korean acquaintances

I was able to find the Korean psych/pop rock mixtape I mentioned in yesterday's post. You can download the tracks here. (UPDATE: SINCE DELETED BY THE FBI) It's a mixture of Kim Jung Mi, Shin Joong Hyun, San Ul Lim and this strange compilation of "number one college hits" from the 80s and 90s. I never made a track list, so they're all untitled. Enjoy.

Also, I found this Korean "acid rock" radio show, but I can't figure out how to make it play. Is it just a description of an imaginary radio set? There are some good photos/descriptions and some of the music is really good (I've heard it elsewhere). If any readers can figure this one out please comment and let us all in.