Wednesday, December 7, 2011

trouble, sort of

what it is: trouble (the band), sort of
where i found it: around

Over the past couple of years my band has played a few gigs with the projects formed by ex-members of Trouble. Some are better than others, but I can say that Jeff Olson still plays the drums with the energy of a  raging 15 year old. At any rate, this week I've come across about 35 references to Trouble. I'm not sure what this says about the current state of the universe. I can tell you that in the last leg of Black Flag's life, it's reported that all they listened to in the van was Trouble's Psalm Nine and Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell. God help us.

See Rollins channel Tarzan.
See Rollins teach a fan who's boss.
See Danzig be a meathead. This is the worst music video I have ever seen. Really.
See Glenn Danzig get taught that he's not a real meathead.