where i found it: a cardboard box
I was digging through a box of old cassettes the other day and I came across this preposterously titled post-N.W.A. solo release:
This made me contemplate what's happened with the rest of the "worlds most dangerous group" over the last twenty years. While MC Ren was releasing this,
- Eazy E was dying of AIDS (I still remember the obituary saying he had "sired" over twenty children, as if he were a horse).
- Dr. Dre was designing headphones that cost $250 and sound like total shit.
- DJ Yella became a pornographer (according to his own account he has made over 150 adult films)
- Ice Cube got interested in Eames chairs:
- Bob Dylan became a fan (that he listens to N.W.A. was the most startling revelation in his autobiography).