Thursday, August 30, 2012

ghillie suits

what it is: ghillie suits
where i found it: the great, horribly named boingboing

I semi-hate to be a blogging bottom feeder, but I cannot not repost this.

At first I thought that was just a bigfoot costume, but a little research shows that it's actually a legitimate form of camouflage called a ghillie suit, also known as a yowie suit or camo tent. I could look at these image search results all day.

ghillie suit mixed with quaaludes