Thursday, April 11, 2013

tennessee #2

what it is: tennessee #2
where i found it: below the mason dixon

The second weird and awesome sight I found in Tennesee was a strip mall that included a liquor store, a defunct Wax Museum of the Stars (apparently never having recovered from the 8 foot deep flood that plagued the entire city and punished them for their sins), the Dukes of Hazzard musuem and the Willie Nelson Musem. All in one place. There's even a General Lee parked out front (which I didn't get a picture of b/c they wanted to charge 5 bucks).



I'll bet that the wax museum was far creepier and depressing than I can imagine, but I will never know. What I do know is that there were a lot of foot and hand prints in the concrete out front, including these great gentlemen:



Inside the Dukes of Hazzard museum they also had this for sale for five thousand dollars: